Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Attend a Retirement Master Class hosted by Andrew Winter

Andrew Winter, presenter of the popular TV show “Selling Houses Australia” on the LifeStyle Channel and residential property expert, is hosting a series of Retirement Living Master Classes which will outline current local real estate trends, effective home selling strategies and how to create an action plan for living your ideal retirement lifestyle.

The classes are being held in a number of Australian Unity villages in New South Wales and Victoria during March and they will address many practical questions such as:

•    How do I downsize efficiently and where do I start?
•    How and when should I prepare my home for sale?
•    What are my lifestyle options in retirement?

Dates and locations in the article on the Seniors Housing Online News page.

No comments: